Friday 8 December 2006

Well, another hard day on the needles!!!

The doll I have been asked to make is a train driver, so I am adapting a pattern I already have. Fingers crossed that he looks like a train driver, but I guess to a 3 year-old if he's in the front of the train then he's the driver!!! All the parts are knitted, I need to buy stuffing tomorrow, it should be finished for Sunday.

3 scarves are in different stages - one is very simple, and I can knit in front of the PC, (but not while typing) another I need to follow a pattern, while the third has cables, I need to be comfortable and to concentrate more on that one. I'd like to do the simple one in secret if possible, the lucky recipient knows it is being made, but doesn't think he'll get it this side of Easter. It's just so difficult not letting him see the length of the scarf as I'm doing it!!!

Saturday is shopping day - or window shopping!! I will just go and have a wander, and a coffee - walking counts as excercise as long as you don't have a big fat doughnut with the coffee!!

No comments: