Saturday 23 December 2006

Happy Christmas everyone

The knitting is over - until I choose what to make next, or resurrect from the naughty corner!!!

The wrap is finished, blocked, and I just need to weave the ends in before it is delivered tomorrow. What a blooming relief!!
I decided not to do the santa stockings, no point in rushing and making a bad job of them.

I also added a "Bertie" scarf to my list, this one is in Artesano Alpaca - it doesn't have any beads, but is beautifuly soft - I'd like to keep this one myself!! It's finished!!!

The only unfinished item is DH's scarf, but as he already has one, it hasn't been a priority!!!
It's also very boring.... at least he doesn't know I am making it, so he can't be impatient.

Tomorrow is (quite obviously) Christmas Eve, and I will be making mince pies, sausage rolls and quiche, as well as cooking the turkey. When I get a moment I will knit, if I decide what to do next.

I am waiting for a pattern to be delivered, but may start something quick, just to keep me going - keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: