Saturday 24 February 2007

I was very excited today at the prospect of receiving a parcel which has been waiting since Monday at the sorting office, and am now very happy.

My springtime Secret Sants gift arrived, well, ok, beloved husband went to the sorting office to collect it.
My pretty parcel contained:

The large skein is posh yarns laceweight cashmere and silk which is beautifully soft, I think this will be a shawl for me!!
The smaller one is Enchante by Kaalund yarns, which is mulberry silk, again, lovely and soft, with a beautiful sheen.
There's also a pattern booklet, chocolate, and a sheep pencil.

The postcard is a clue as to who it is from, and I guessed right first time - thank you Fizz14

This has been a great swap, well organised, and it's lovely to see what other people have bought and received.

Now I MUST get some items finished before I cast on for me.

2 comments:

Fizz14 said...

Glad you liked your parcel!

knittingnanny said...

Thanks Fizz - some excellent stalking!!!
(and yes, the posh yarns is OTN already!!)